50 Questions to Get to Know Me Better

1. What’s one thing that’s happened to you that has made you a stronger person?
Growing up without my biological dad.

2. What’s one thing that’s happened to you in your life that made you feel weak?
Dealing with and struggling to defeat my personal demons.

3
. Where is one place you feel most like yourself?
Anywhere as long as I'm with my husband.

4. Where is your favorite place to escape to?
I absolutely love going to my family's farm in Wetumpka, Alabama. It's so pretty and relaxing.  All of my worries fade away when I'm there.

5. Who do you think has had the largest influence on the person you are today?
Definitely my Mawmaw and Granddaddy. They taught me to love everyone, never be ashamed or afraid to share the love of Christ, and to always put The Lord first in everything I do. There's no way I would be who I am today without them.

6. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I wish I had more self control.

7. If you had one day left to live, what would you do first?
Hold my children as tight as I possibly could and make sure they understand just how much I love them.

8. What decade do you feel you most belong in?
Probably the 1980's.

9. Who are you closest to in your family? Why?
My mother-in-law, for sure. I can talk to her about anything. She's just wonderful.

10. Who is the one person in this world that knows you best?
My dear friend, Cyndi.

11. What is your favorite quality about your best friend?
She's one of the strongest people I know. No matter what's going on in her life or how stressed she may be, she still manages to hold it together and smile.

12. When you were younger what did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
An actress. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm still young.

13. If you could identify with one fictional character (from a book, show, or movie) who would it be?
Marlena from Days of Our Lives. Don't judge me.

14. Do you easily accept compliments? Or do you hate compliments?
I don't hate compliments, but I do feel kind of awkward when someone compliments me. I'm flattered, but I don't really know what to say.

15. Is your favorite attribute about yourself physical or non-physical?
Non-physical.

16. What is your favorite physical attribute about yourself?
Probably my hazel eyes. Some days they're golden brown, some days they're green with a brownish tint, and some days one eye is a totally different color than the other.

17. What is your favorite non-physical attribute about yourself?
I have a really good sense of humor.

18. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I absolutely do.

19. Do you believe in soul mates?
I do. I also believe soul mates come in different forms. For example, I believe a soul mate can be a significant other, or your best friend.

20. How seriously do you take horoscopes?
I love being a Libra, but I don't take my horoscope seriously at all.

21. Have you ever been in love? How many times?
I have, and still am. I'm just a little crazy about my husband.

22. What makes you fall in love with someone?
I would have to say their sense of humor. I love to laugh so that's a big part of all of my relationships.

23. What does vulnerability mean to you? What has the ability to make you vulnerable?
Letting all of your walls down. I haven't found anything or anyone who completely makes me vulnerable.

24. What’s one thing you’re scared to ask a man, but really want to?
Can you please not "adjust" yourself in public? I'm not really afraid to ask, but you get my point.

25. If you were a man for a day, what would be the first thing you do?
Go back to sleep.

26. What do you find most attractive about each sex?
It's a tie between their smile and their eyes, for both male and female.

27. What’s one thing you’d love to learn more about?
Anything to do with Earth and Space Science.

28. What is something you’ve never done that you’ve always wanted to do?
I actually would love to go skydiving. But...

29. Why haven’t you done it yet?
I'm deathly afraid of heights and free-falling.

30. If money didn’t matter, what would your dream job be?
Definitely an actress.

31. If you had off from work today, what would you do?
Sleep. All day.

32. What was the last thing that made you cry?
Facing my own personal demons.

33. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
My husband and children singing. They make me so happy.

34. What is your favorite memory?
Spending Christmas at my aunt and uncles, being surrounded by all of our family.

35. What’s the last thing that REALLY embarrassed you?
I don't even know. I trip a lot so it's hard to keep up with embarrassing moments.

36. What is your biggest fear?
Anything to do with demons.

37. Do you have any regrets? What’s your biggest one?
My biggest regret is not going to visit my Mawmaw when she was in the hospital. The only days I could go were Tuesday and Thursdays. I was going to go see her that day (Tuesday), but decided to wait until Thursday because I was so tired and the hospital was about an hour away. Sadly, she passed away the Wednesday before I had the chance to see her and say goodbye. I will never forgive myself for that.

38. Have you ever broken a law? If you haven’t what is one law you’d love to break?
J-walking and picking a state flower.

39. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Probably "white girl dancing" at the park in front of people.

40. Would you have a conversation with a stranger?
Absolutely. I love getting to know people, even when I'll probably never see or talk to them again.

41. Would you tell a stranger they have toilet paper hanging from their shoe? Or their dress tucked into their underwear? (Or anything else that is embarrassing to be seen in public)?
More than likely. I'm the type of person that gets embarrassed for other people so I think I would tell them for my sake, if anything.

42. What’s your favorite joke?
From my three year old son...

-Knock, knock.
-Who's there?
-Apple.
-Apple who?
-There's an apple in here.

43. Are you a dog person or a cat person?
Definitely a dog person.

44. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
Probably a cat so I could sleep all day.

45. What’s one show, movie, or book, you’re embarrassed to admit you enjoy?
I'm not really embarrassed to admit it, but I totally love Days of Our Lives.

46. How do you think your parents would describe you as a child?
Goofy, maybe? Probably goofy.

47. If you could go back to any age or time of your life, what age or time would it be?
Anytime when my Mawmaw and Granddaddy were alive.

48. What’s something you believe in that not everyone else does?
I absolutely believe we should help people in need, even if it puts us in a tight spot. Be it giving them food, money, a place to stay, etc. We should always be more than willing to lend a helping hand.

49. What’s one thing you would say that makes you unique from other people?
I'm probably one of the most loyal people you'll ever meet. Does that count as unique?

50. What is one thing you feel your life is missing?
A dog. I really want a dog.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the person who saved my life

What happens when your parents leave

Who You'd Be Today.