A Thank You Note To My Best Friend

Dear best friend,
Thank you for sticking by me through thick and thin. We've been through so much together and no matter what, you've always had my back.

You listen to my drama without judgment, give me the advice I need to hear as opposed to the advice I want to hear, and you always keep me laughing when I want to cry.

When I wanted to throw in the towel and stop fighting, you encouraged me to keep going and to never ever give up. You always know what to say and when to say it. Whether it's a word of encouragement or a simple 'I love you', your words always help me get through the day.

I don't know where I would be without your unconditional love and devoted friendship. Life is better because I have you. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the person who saved my life

What happens when your parents leave

To the Dad Who Didn't Want Me