To My Aunt...

When I look back on my childhood, you make an appearance in many memories. From jamming to The Beach Boys, to going to Disney World and football games, to doing The Macarena in your living room, to spending a couple of weeks with you during a few Summers. I will never forget what a huge impact you had on my life growing up. I was your girl, and you were my hero. I wanted to be just like you. I still do.

Thank you for loving me unconditionally, and for always being here for me. Thank you for teaching me about life, and for always encouraging me. Thank you for being real with me, no matter the situation. Even though I would get mad at the time, thank you for being so protective of me. Knowing you love and care about me enough to tell me what I need to hear, despite how it will make me feel, makes me love you even more.

I hope and pray I'm half the aunt to my niece that you are to me. Thank you for being more than an aunt. Thank you for being my best friend. I would be lost without you. I love you so much.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What happens when your parents leave

Who You'd Be Today.

To the person who saved my life